2009年1月25日日曜日

# 7 Superstitions

●Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class?       Why?

We can get knowledge about different culture from what they believe in as one of the members of countries. Therefore it is the good way to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication.

Is communication affected by superstitions?
I guess it is not really, but at least we have some superstitions to believe in although we are not conscious of them.

Do you believe in superstitions?
Yes, I do. I know that is not affect my real world, but I connect some superstitions to reality.
Especially, I sometimes care what blood type people have because of a girl? I do not know. ..

If yes, what superstitions do you believe?
Of course blood type.
I often see fortune-telling by blood types on magazine or newspaper. I believe in the results seriously at the time. Then I promise myself not to be against the telling. BUT just after a few minutes, I totally forget about them. Superstitions are just like that. We believe in the fundamental, but it is not close to real facts, and some of superstitions are in dream world.

1 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Good answers. I am just like you, I read the newspaper for my horoscope and then forget about it 10 minutes later.