2008年7月31日木曜日

Politics

I'd like to work in National Federation of UNESCO Associations.
The reason why I'm interested in working this associations is there are many places to think of saving the earth in the assosiations in whole world. There is also in Hiroshima, and they promote international exchange and let people understand international cooperation. The purpose for them is to spred peace and the importance that all people live together in the world.
Back to the topic, we cannot work in these associations by themselves. That means we need to connect to people in all over the world for saving the earth. So it's very important to use my English abilitis. If I were in the associations, I wish speak not only English but also other languages to communicate with people in the world.

0 件のコメント: