2008年11月12日水曜日

Thank you so much, Dr. Phuoc

I had a very good opportunity to know about education systems in Vietnam and what do we speak English for. I felt the class passed very quick because I was interested in his experience and story.
I just imaged my life in Vietnam. If I were there, what's my student life like or how I can make friends in trains there, something like that.
What I was surprised mostly is about tuition for school. It's about $100 per an year! Although the value of money is different, it was surprising for me.

Finally, I would like to thank Dr. Phuoc and Dr. Klein to give us the great opportunity.

And I'm sure I will ask my Thai friends about Thai culture which we will have a presentation next time. That will bring us big idea about Thailand!

1 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

I am glad you enjoyed the class! Thanks for the comments!