2009年2月1日日曜日

Class #11 Men and Women

I felt sad about the men who think not to want have love relationship. I believe at least in my age's guy do not think like that. I think only between middle-aged men. After having some experiences with girls, men may have started thinking like that. Actually girls are a hassle for sure, but there are many advantages being together for both men and women. If men really continue working without a wife or girlfriend, that is OK. They just want to concentrate on their job. But I do not want them to think there is not profit about love relationship.

I'm sorry I was not in the #13 class.
I give you my idea about men and women here.
Question: Don't you wish that all men could read minds and really understand women?

The answer is NO. If men can read all what I'm thinking, there is no fun. Perhaps we won't have any toubles and complains if it is possible. For me, sometimes I enjoy acting against actual hope to my boyfriend. Put simply when I really want to meet him and want him to come over to me, I would say "I do not want to see you today" or just say "It is ok if you won't come, just enjoy your time" or something like that.
If men could read girls' mind, girls cannot enjoy a little game.

1 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Great comments! Good luck in your new job!